Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Red Cactus Margaritas

I'm in the high desert, in Bend, Oregon. I love it here, it is beautiful, and I appreciate that my job periodically demands I travel here. I love even better that I can spend the night in Bend and commute via a rubber-band and chewing gum express airplane, and still get to work faster than I can on the train from home.

Man, that sentence was WAY too long.

Bend has fabulous restaurants and breweries. Tonight we stopped at "Hola" after work. I highly recommend the red cactus margaritas.

Anyway, I'm exhausted, overwhelmed, I've had two days of near constant panic.

I want to go home.

I'm sorry, can't find my funny bone tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll lend you my funny bone. What else are friends supposed to do?

Jenn And The City said...

Just don't give me your back, okay?

When a Problem Comes Along, You Must Whippet... said...

All of us have our back issues, don't we?? Something to do with hanging on to crazed whippets at starting lines??

karisma said...

That would be called a run on sentence! LOL! Excuse me please, homeschool mama butting in! Hugs xxxx

Jenn and the City

An Award

An Award
Thanks Patience!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter