Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pharmaceutical Nirvana

Finally, finally, finally! We've found the right "eat me" from Alice. A drug I've taken previously in "baby" dose, now escalated to adult dosage. My doctor was reluctant at first, I tend to have a complicated and paradoxical relationship with most prescriptions. The effects range from "hey sistah, you want some of this rad aspirin - I sell cheap" to "valium, schmalium - what's the point". Interestingly, while on the new poison, I'm relaxed, ethereal and distracted externally, the internal brain is going a mile a minute, finding creativity and logical processing. So far, works for me. I'm comfortable in this skin. Except I'm still tired.

Loves ya!

5 comments:

Mo said...

I'm glad to hear your Doc has found something that makes you feel better.

Deb said...

wow. awesome. fnally. Which potion would this be?

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Is this for anxiety? I think I'm needing to be on something like that...

And I am still looking for that damn rabbit hole!

Jenn And The City said...

Clonazepam, at obnoxious doses. At the moment, over-medicated. Tough day.

Jenn And The City said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
There was an error in this gadget

Jenn and the City

An Award

An Award
Thanks Patience!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter