Friday, April 18, 2008

Who's That Girl?

Cough, cough, wheeze, wheeze.

Whining...
Since no one wants to buy my lungs, I guess I just have to live with the friggin' things. I have to leave for the Whippet National Specialty in Oregon tomorrow, and the only things in my suitcase are Stan and LJ.

I prefer "self-indulgent" to "superficial".
But I am feeling better finally, and I managed the important things. I got my hair and nails done and I bought new shoes. So even if I'm turning a peculiar shade of blue from lack of oxygen, at least I feel pretty. The inner diva jumps for joy before she keels over gasping for air.

Twelve Step Program
And, to top it all off, literally, I completed my blonde recovery program. If I were a Simpson sister, I traded Jessica for Ashlee. Two-tone red/brunette. If it weren't so striking, I'd be a candidate for witness protection, it's so different.

I love it.

Beth, get well!

1 comment:

Patience-please said...

Will I recognise you? And will you infect me?

Jenn and the City

An Award

An Award
Thanks Patience!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter